Learn expert tips and techniques to enhance your personal security and safety
This essential one day course guides women through a four-step process to ensure that they know how to respond to and mitigate risks they could face on a daily basis.
Learn how to:
- Develop situational awareness
- Find out if you are being followed
- Stop an assault in the street
- Prevent harassment whilst travelling
- Survive a hotel room invasion
- Get out of restraints quickly and easily
Become empowered and have the ability to protect yourself and your loved ones from a wide range of identified risks.
- 8:30 - 10:00 : Current Threats to Females in South Africa
Understand the current threat environment and its impact on females. Learn how to break the criminal cycle and survive
- 10:00 - 10:15 : Refreshment Break
- 10:15 - 12:15 : Developing Situational Awareness and a Survival Mindset
Learn the psychology of survival and mental conditioning. How to use situational awareness to neutralise a range of threats to yourselves
- 12:15 - 13:15 : Lunch
- 13:15 - 15:15 : Home Defense Plan
Implement effective personal safety and security protocols in your home. Learn tips and techniques to make your home impregnable without spending a fortune.
- 15:15 - 15:30 : Refreshment Break
- 15:30 - 17:00 : Urban Safety
Preparedness strategies for living in urban centres. Learn immediate action drills to respond to threats whilst in transit and in public